Media is especially important to Hélène as a vehicle for relaying sound nutrition information & the healthy lifestyle message. She has appeared on television, radio & newspapers as a nutrition expert & for product information representative. For written print information, she has developed various newsletters, web letters, blogs & resources for various food companies, pharmaceutical industry & related businesses.
Hélène is involved as a media spokesperson in many venues. Some examples of her work in television, in print and on the radio include:
- Media spokesperson for Splenda, Silani Sweet Cheeses, Wyeth Consumer Health caremakers of Centrum & Caltrate
- Board of California media spokesperson & PR Representative Nutrition Expect Advisory Board
- Media spokesperson for Quaker Oats and OatCuisine
- Media tour with Hamilton Beach slow cookers and eating healthy
- Spokes person for Tropicana Products: across Canada morning television, newspaper and radio interviews. Sponsored by PepsiCo Gatorade, Quaker and Tropicana; Praxis PR firm.
- Spokes person for California Almonds – Porter Novelli PR firm ; morning television, newspaper and radio interviews.
- Spokes person for Florida Department of Citrus : television, newspaper and radio interviews.
- Salani Sweet Cheeses: Resource person for Dairy Council meetings and press release development
- Kellogg’s Canada — Moderator
- TFO: Television Franco Ontarienne: one hour interview for TV on healthy eating, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and diabetes. (in French)
- Spokes person for Sunkist Growers and Active Healthy Kids Canada: across Canada morning television, newspaper and radio interviews. Completed a B roll for product and consumer information. MS & L Marketing, Toronto.
- The “A” Channel: Nutrition at noon, interview on a monthly basis. On the spot nutrition segments, live on morning television and evening news.
- Wyeth Consumer Health Care: Centrum vitamins – spokesperson. Porter Novelli Canada, Toronto.
- Dietitians of Canada – Consulting Dietitians Network media liaison in the Ottawa area. Environics Communications, Toronto.
- CBC radio – Radio Canada – Nutrition expert for radio interviews in French and English
Hélène In Print:
Here is a short list of a few major sources and articles I’ve been featured in: