Hélène Charlebois, BSc., RD
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Patient/Client Private Nutrition Counseling in the Ottawa Area
Do you have a health issue?
Do you want to be and stay healthy?
Helene is a Registered Dietitian specializing in Medical Nutrition Therapies (MNT) for the prevention and treatment of obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Most recently, she has been applying her nutrition expertise in the management of the Metabolic Syndrome (Syndrome X) & PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) with Women’s Health Issues.
Baby Boomers & Zoomers in Health and in Disease Prevention.
Live long and healthy with VITALITY & ENERGY.
DO YOU NEED THE HELP OF A REGISTERED DIETITIAN / NUTRITION?
Hélène can be your lifestyle coach and support person specializing in:
- Weight Loss & Weigh Management- Learn to lose the weight and keep it off!
- Cholesterol & Fat: the good, the bad &
- Blood Pressure Lowering: Salt & Sodium – Being Salt Savvy
- Diabetes Care, Self Care and Lowering your Blood Sugars
- Metabolic Syndrome Management: the focus is on Weight Loss
- Women’s Health / Men’ s Health
- PCOS & Women’s Hormonal Health Issues
Many disease states today can be altered, prevented and/or delayed if weight loss and better eating habits are adopted. Making the choice to change your lifestyle to a healthier one takes time and patience. Remember, you are changing your life; not just for today or tomorrow but for a lifetime.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HELENE
YOU DO NOT NEED A DOCTOR’S REFERRAL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
To have the Dietitian’s fees reimbursed by your work medical plan, a doctor’s note may be required. Find out from your Medical Insurance Provider.
Hélène operates out of:
O’Connor Health Group –
Wed 10am to 6pm & Thurs 1-5pm
# 404 – 267 O’Connor Street (near Maclaren),
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1V3
For appointments call 613-288-0055 or fax referrals 613-567-3917
- FEES= $90 (1st session); $60 (follow up sessions)
- Bilingual Services.
- Reimbursable by medical insurance companies.